How To Remove Personal Information from the Internet
The Definitive list of Companies aggregating, collecting, publishing and/or selling of public and personal information for use on the Internet. This list includes:
We provide information on how to remove your personal information from these websites and the link to their opt-out page.
|The Internet Removal Privacy Company Directory : Entry # 143|
|Geolocation Tracking (Social Discovery)|
|How to Remove|
1. Lock for 1 hour, Lock until 8AM
2. Logout - to disable Glancee
3. Login using Facebook
1. Glancee automatically adds your Facebook Friends.
2. When setting up Glancee, you can make your profile visible to Everyone, Friends or Just Me (didn't work).
3. Notification Center: On, Alert Style: Banners or Alerts; Badge App Icon; Sounds, View in Lock Screen
*Companies with No Removal Policy, some are located in Countries outside the United States.
Want to Add your Company to this Listing? Click Here – Add Listing