How To Remove Personal Information from the Internet
The Definitive list of Companies aggregating, collecting, publishing and/or selling of public and personal information for use on the Internet. This list includes:
We provide information on how to remove your personal information from these websites and the link to their opt-out page.
|The Internet Removal Privacy Company Directory : Entry # 157|
|Social Security Number Paid Search|
|How to Remove|
|$29.95 for Records, $9.95 for Yearly Search Pass - Part of the www.cisnationwide.com websites -
Removing Your Information From Our Databases
Our databases are maintained by third party data vendors that we do not operate or control and we are merely a licensee to the information in their databases. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy of our search results. Please note that under the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA"), 15 U.S.C. § 1681 et seq., as amended, an individual may opt-out of having certain of their information included in Data if one of these conditions exists: (1) You are a state, local or federal law enforcement officer or public official and your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm; or (2) you are a victim of identity theft; or (3) you are at risk of physical harm; or (4) you have evidence the record is incorrect or expunged. To opt-out, submit the following information:
1) A written explanation for the opt out request. Identify the specific location of Your Data on our Website, and where your personal Data is publicly available, identify one of the four conditions You enabling you to opt-out of having your personal Data removed, and describe why such personal Data that is publicly available is inaccurate and harmful.
2) Copy of your current driver's license or state identification (this information is necessary in order for us to authenticate that the request is being made by the individual to whom the information belongs to)
All requests must include:
- Full name and date of birth
- Aliases, if any
- Current address
- Previous addresses
- Email address
3) Specific complete details of the records you are requesting to be removed
4) Include a print out of the records you wish to have suppressed.
5) Copies of any applicable court orders, if any.
You may request to opt-out by submitting your information to the following fax number:
Opt Out Compliance Department Fax: 1-888-446-1229
*Companies with No Removal Policy, some are located in Countries outside the United States.
Want to Add your Company to this Listing? Click Here – Add Listing